Octopos Point of Sales
Our customized Point of sales (POS) solution is an easy to use Application/Cloud-based Solution for all businesses of different requirements and it keeps track of all your retail outlets' sales.
We cater for Retail, F&B, Salon and Optics industries.
Our customized softwares are tablet and mobile friendly
We provide a complete POS system with the following features
Restaurant/Cafe Point of Sales Process Flow.
- Create and maintain yourProduct catalogue
- Manage multiple Units of Measure and Packaging types
- Auto fill sales information on scanning the bar code
- Track the cost of each Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) / Item
- Track inventory (Quantity and Value) of each SKU
- Membership tracking
- Loyalty points system
- Purchase and redeem prepaid credits
- Password protection for member redemption
- Powerful discount structure by items/groups/categories/membership
- Create Package deals & quantity discounts
- Multi Terminals
- Easily link up all your outlets over the internet
- Remotely access your sales reports from a central location
- Stock transfers to multiple remote outlets
- Invoicing and Quotation capabilities
- Generate sales and management reports
- Assign roles and access restrictions
- Store Vendor and Customer details
- Issue Purchase Order (PO) to vendor
- Link PO to re-order point
- Customise Customer Loyalty Programs
- Allow customers to log onto the system and order goods
- Review total value of good purchased per SKU and per vendor
- Review total sales per customer
- Capture Credit terms for customer
- Offer discounts to customers paying cash or other forms of discount
Contact us today for a Free Consultation
Odoo ERP equips SMEs day to day operations. With Odoo, it is quick and easy to take informed decisions.
Odoo modules offers:
Smooth integration between apps
Business analytics on products, customersTrack the profitability per product, per service line, per customer.
- Track the profitability per products, per service line, per customers.
- Powerful accounting system with multiple chart of accounts.
Grow with your business. Spend more time on building you business and less time in aggregating meaningful reports.
Odoo is an open source suite of business application.
There are currently more than 2 millions users of Odoo worldwide today. The popularity of the software is due to its unique range of features. Odoo includes modules such as:
- ...and many more such as on line chatter, calendar, Google integration etc.
Furthermore, it can also be finely tuned to any business. As it is an open source software, Odoo can be modified, customised, and integrated with the existing systems.